Noodley qualities?

<GLaDOS> April!
<GLaDOS> I had ramen noodles
<GLaDOS> and thought of you
<omgplzstf> it's really sad when unhealthy cheap food reminds people of me
<GLaDOS> I was more thinking about your noodley qualities
<omgplzstf> what noodley qualities?
<GLaDOS> You are a very dynamic individual who adjusts when the situations change but hold true to your original form. Think about a ramen noodle...It tries to hold together in a big solid block, much like your taskbar icons. When someone tries to break them up, they come together.
<omgplzstf> LOL
* EhtyarWRK has joined #donationcoder
<GLaDOS> Yes, I pulled that completely out of my rear
<GLaDOS> wow
<GLaDOS> wrong quote to give when ray joined
<EhtyarWRK> hey gents
<EhtyarWRK> and josh
<EhtyarWRK> josh: was it painful?
<GLaDOS> I dunno
<GLaDOS> I made april LOL
<GLaDOS> so
<GLaDOS> I guess it was a success
<GLaDOS> :)
<EhtyarWRK> ROFL
<EhtyarWRK> you're a bastard josh

0 comments: