Occupy my Internet Connection

For those that don't know, my internet connection sucks. I suffer from frequent disconnections. Today is one of those bad days when I can't stay connected for more than a few minutes at a time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<GLaDOS> GO APRIL GO!
<GLaDOS> You show that internet connection!
<GLaDOS> "I will not be abused any longer. I am the 99% and YOU, internet connection, are the 1%"
<GLaDOS> April is attending the "Occupy my Internet Connection" movement
<mouser> lol
<Ath> her test just fell apart (quit) ;)
<Ath> test/*tent
<GLaDOS> She was evicted
<GLaDOS> apparently her internet connection holds more power over here
<GLaDOS> The "1%" is holding her down!
<GLaDOS> GO VERIZON!!!!
* Disconnected (Connection reset by peer).

0 comments: