Eat X and You’ll Find Random Things In Your Pockets

<PlasticYakuza> everytime I eat x for two-three days straight I always end up with the most random shit in my pockets
<PlasticYakuza> melted twix and rocks in these pants
<PlasticYakuza> shit ton of change too
<PlasticYakuza> got laundry covered this week at least
<PlasticYakuza> cigarette butts in my cargo pockets
<PlasticYakuza> I dont even smoke anymore
<Krishean> lol
<Gunrunner_Gray> The crazy journeys on x
<Krishean> do you remember what you do on x?
<PlasticYakuza> I didnt even go anywhere other than to walmart/donki's a coupel times
<PlasticYakuza> yeah
<PlasticYakuza> but I drank a lot as well
<PlasticYakuza> and ate some xanax too
<PlasticYakuza> so the events of the last few days are kind of foggy
<Krishean> well thats not good
<Cai> that's good
<Krishean> whats the point if you cant remember it
<Gunrunner_Gray> Exactly
<Gunrunner_Gray> It's not like you had a digital camera conveniently nearby
<PlasticYakuza> sometimes I like to not remember
<PlasticYakuza> also I have a camera on my phone but all there are pictures of is a bathtub full of glowstick innards
<PlasticYakuza> that came out really blurry

0 comments: