Egg and Alcohol Don’t Mix

<Gunrunner_Gray> It'll be one of the many things I do instead of drink
<Gunrunner_Gray> Also, protip:
<Krishean> shoot the cyberdeamon until it dies
<Gunrunner_Gray> Eating french toast and drinking a martini is not, despite the claim, classy
<Gunrunner_Gray> My friend barfed in the subway station and I barfed the next morning
<p-dub> lolol
<Gunrunner_Gray> I thought I'd be fine and was trying to hold it back, when reflex kicked in
<Shinigami-Sama> egg and alcohol don't mix to well
<Gunrunner_Gray> Yeah, egg and alcohol do not mix
<Gunrunner_Gray> I mean, I had nothing to do the next day and my friend was off work, so...
<Gunrunner_Gray> We had this short, cute bartender who vaguely reminded me of Cheri O'Teri and because I'm riding on laziness right now, that's her name

0 comments: