I am suing you for the cost of two tylenol tablets

<Krishean> boolean logic is fun and useful
<Metshrine> bs it is
<Metshrine> its as useful as classes in c++
<Metshrine> :-P
<Metshrine> USELESS
<Krishean> app post that quote you have from me that uses all boolean logic
<app> hmmm
<Krishean> the one with "what does it do? nobody will ever know"
<app> <Krishean> y[F1]=(e&(~f))^(~((g&x[Cn]&(~x[M]))|(h&(~x[M])))); <Krishean> what does it do??? <Krishean> the world may never know
<app> that one?
<Krishean> yeah that
<Krishean> thats pure boolean logic
<Metshrine> wtf
<Metshrine> umm
<Metshrine> my head hurts looking at that
<Krishean> thats the reaction most people have lol
<Metshrine> I am suing you for the cost of two tylenol tablets
<Metshrine> my head will never be the same
<Krishean> also, thats in javascript

0 comments: