Idea Explosionifier

<mouser> please make a NANY 2009 web service, even just a tiny one!!
<Allen> I would love to, but I don't have an idea!
<mouser> lets think of one for you
<Allen> The thing is, you aren't good at coming up with Tiny ideas.
<mouser> :(...
<mouser> my ideas are like those sponge capsule animals
<mouser> they start tiny
<mouser> and explode
<Allen> It's true.
<mouser> before they even leave my mouth
<mouser> my idea explosionifier kicks in
<Allen> You should have an identity change. Become "Spong Capsule Laying Bird"
<mouser> maybe dc needs a more unique mascot
<mouser> cody with a coin in his mouth
<mouser> and some cds coming out of his rump
<mouser> standing on a computer keyboard
<mouser> with a stovepipe hat
<mouser> and a monacle
<Allen> Maybe sponge capsules. CD's would *hurt*. He'd need a blood trail. And anal ointment.
<Allen> Monacles are always good.
<EhtyarWRK> (13:10:37) <Allen> The thing is, you aren't good at coming up with Tiny ideas. <-- ROFL
<Allen> It's true!
<EhtyarWRK> omg
<EhtyarWRK> so much funnyness
<Allen> I can't count how many times he and I have brainstormed on initially simple ideas, only to have them explode to un-codable proportions.
<EhtyarWRK> three quotes worth easy
<EhtyarWRK> so alllen
<EhtyarWRK> how come i don't see you?
<EhtyarWRK> r u like joto and have an hour a day?
<Allen> I wish I had a good excuse.
<Allen> Really, I'm just awful in communities--offline and off.
<Allen> I tend to get excited, then somehow slip off into lurkerdom for no good reason.
<mouser> lets think up an idea for allen!!
<Allen> Silence ensues.
<EhtyarWRK> im eating
<EhtyarWRK> nomnomnom

0 comments: