App's Taskbar Closet Extender

<w3bcrawler> inb4 SynAckRst comes out of the closet
<SynAckRst> :-D
<SynAckRst> I was never in the closet!
<SynAckRst> The closet has monsters
<SynAckRst> I got away from the closet as soon as I could
<SynAckRst> I hear that is where April hides her remaining taskbar icons that don't fit in her taskbar any longer
<w3bcrawler> lmao
<GamingPhoeni> App's Taskbar Closet Extender : )
<app> SynAckRst: when I run out of taskbar space, I just do this:


<SynAckRst> OMG!
<SynAckRst> It's so angry!
<w3bcrawler> my eyes
<Deozaan> The goggles, they do nothing!
<w3bcrawler> lol
<w3bcrawler> +1 for Simpsons
<app> Oh, and I do own scarytaskbar.com, and I do have some marvelous plans for it :D
<app> A website design that kind of resembles my desktop
<app> And all of my websites will become subsites under it
<w3bcrawler> D:
<app> it will be magnificent!
* w3bcrawler reports app for human rights violations
<app> making it responsive will be tricky
<w3bcrawler> you can't just do that to people's eyes you know
<app> Well the domain name will serve as a warning :P
<app> Don't worry, I won't make visitors hover over every icon
<w3bcrawler> :D

0 comments: