you can use the inflexion of their voice when they say "BRAAAAAINS" as a secondary authentication method

<Deozaan> Why doesn't the internet use public/private key authentication instead of passwords?
<Lashiec> because they're still working on that
<Deozaan> What do you mean?
<Lashiec> making it easy for everyone, I mean
<Deozaan> You can do that for e-mail, can't you?
<Lashiec> with something like this: http://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=27343.0
<Lashiec> PGP?
<Stephen66> biometrics would make life so much easie
<Stephen66> easier
<Deozaan> Not if you were undead!
<Deozaan> Because you know... undead don't have fingerprints...
<Deozaan> or retinas to scan
<Stephen66> why dont they have finger prints
<Deozaan> I dunno.
<Deozaan> For some reason I was thinking biometrics meant like having a pulse.
<Deozaan> But then I realized my mistake and so I started sarcastically making excuses as to why I was still correct.
<Stephen66> lol
<Lashiec> you can use the inflexion of their voice when they say "BRAAAAAINS" as a secondary authentication method
* Deozaan laughs.
<Stephen66> lol

0 comments: